ScholarStudio consults with graduate programs to address issues related to retention, curricular development, and program structure. We work with clients to identify critical questions and generate actionable insights.
Programs seek our expertise when they want to answer questions like these:
- How can we make our admissions processes more effective at screening for the competencies we want our students to have?
- Can we elevate the level of thesis advising in a way that engages instead of alienates faculty?
- What are our exams really testing? Do they align with the knowledge and competencies we want students to have? What do they tell us about our students?
- Where do our students get “bogged down,” and what are the “risk points” for program departure?
- Are there inexpensive ways to offer accountability support to our students at the thesis or dissertation stage even if they are no longer on campus?
What kind of insights would benefit your program?
Please direct inquiries to Daveena@scholar-studio.com